Well hello! I had heaps of requests for some recipes! this is the tastiest chicken I’ve ever made and I’ve made a hell of a lot of chicken! Unfortunelty I love fried chicken, sometimes I just get an urge for takeaway friend chicken but with 5 kids its over $60 just to get takeaway. Takeaway is also as we know really bad for us and I always feel bad if we ever feed our kids it! So I’ve been trying come up with a simple tasty recipe to make from home, I’ve finally found the one and I want to share! this is also oven baked so no deep-frying! Still its by no means a healthy recipe..at all!
– 3 Chicken Breasts – 1/2 pkt of crinkle chips
– 3/4 Cup of Self raising Flour
– 1/2 Cup Bread Crumbs (store-bought)
– 1/2 Cup sweet Chilli sauce
– 1 tspn Garlic St
– 1 tspn season all (masterfoods)
– 1 cup milk
– 1 egg
– Pre Heat oven to 210c
– Chop chicken into what ever size pieces you want, try to keep them similar in size
– Leave the chips in the bag they came in and crush them in the bag (saves using a bowl)
– once crushed to this size chuck in the flour, bread crumbs, garlic salt and season all into a bowl with the chips
– Wisk the milk, sweet chilli and egg in a large bowl
– Use a good amount of oil over your tray
– put all of your chicken into the milk mix
– A handful at a time (maybe 5 pieces) put them into the chip mix, make sure they are evenly covered and press the chip mixture into the chicken pieces
– Repeat until all chicken is covered
– Put the chicken on the tray that s coated in oil
– crack some pepper over it and drizzle a little more oil over it
– After about 15 minutes turn the chick pieces over
– after another 5-10 minutes it should be ready, just keep an eye on it and take it out when its golden brown
IN ADVANCE you’re welcome, haha! This is dam tasty!!!! I love it with a shredded cabbage coleslaw mix with Mayo and bbq sauce. My man loves it in a big tasted baguette with salads and the kids with eat them as nuggets or in wraps with cheese and tomato!!
Send me a picture if you try it or tag me on instagram! Im pretty proud of this recipe! Hope you like it!!